Dear friends and family,
I am in this race because I see the opportunity to develop our economy, grow our middle class, attract and sustain high quality services, and ensure our residents gain access to opportunity and the American Dream. I know we can accomplish these goals, but I need your help. Please, join this movement to help achieve a safer, more prosperous District.
I am confident I can achieve these goals because I know how the federal government works. As a former Chief of Staff at the Department of the Interior, a decorated 24-year Lt. Colonel in the US Army, and as a senior adviser in the United States Senate, I have the experience and know-how to achieve our mission.
As a single Dad, I am most proud to have provided for my two beautiful and talented daughters. And as a senior military officer, I can proudly state that I brought all of my troops home alive. Now, I hope to serve once again.
Imagine a District in which:
- Our share of federal dollars are returned and our constituent needs are addressed
- Our young professionals create new companies with new ideas
- Our small businesses have increased access to capital
- Housing is accessible to our workforce, our seniors and our young professionals
- The Chesapeake Bay is sustained for our children and grandchildren
Imagine a Country in which:
- The disenfranchised have their voices heard
- Women have the unabridged right to make their own healthcare choices and a future in which equality exists in pay standards
- The federal minimum wage is raised, and tax relief is found for our small businesses
- Infrastructure is placed at the center of our priorities to ensure our bridges are safe and our potholes are filled
- Our veterans and their families are shielded from undue burdens, giving them the benefits they have earned
- Social Security, the Children’s Health Insurance Program, and Medicare are safeguarded, and the Individuals with Disabilities in Education Act is fully funded
My friends, should you elect me to be your servant leader in Congress, I will use the influence I have as Congressman to ensure our businesses are getting a seat at the table, our residents find it easier to get a job and we are growing opportunity and access for all. Together we can achieve our goals and together we will.
NewsFriday, October 2, 2015 12:00 PM
My prayers go out to the families and loved ones of the victims killed and injured in the recent shooting at Oregon's Umpqua Community College.
Friday, September 11, 2015 3:50 PM
Upper Marlboro, MD -- Warren Christopher, retired Lt. Colonel in the U.S. Army and candidate for the 4th Congressional District of Maryland, released the following statement on the passing Delegate Jim Proctor.
Friday, September 11, 2015 8:00 AM
Upper Marlboro, MD -- Warren Christopher, retired Lt, Colonel, U.S. Army and candidate for the 4th Congressional District of Maryland, shares his recollection of Tuesday, September 11, 2001.
Saturday, August 22, 2015 5:20 PM
Upper Marlboro, MD -- Warren Christopher, candidate for the 4th Congressional District of Maryland, released the following statement on the passing of civil rights activist and former NAACP president Julian Bond:
Thursday, July 16, 2015 6:30 PM
UPPER MARLBORO, MD - Warren Christopher, Congressional candidate for Maryland’s 4th District and retired U.S. Army Lieutenant Colonel , released the following statement on reports of a violent attack at the Naval Reserve Center and military recruiting center in Chattanooga, Tennessee: